About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yeah, I said it.

PezladyJana, remember when you emailed me about
your ectopic pregnancy and what happened 5 months
later. I was dying to say, ME TOO, but couldn't. Now
I can. No idea what I'm talking about? Go here.
Thanks to all of you for your support and love. It's
been quiet, any new stories out there? Or updates?

2 comments:

Danette said...

Shucks, I saw this after I saw your personal blog. Boy aren't you punctual!
You are putting me to shame and I really need to commit to send you my story.
I'll do it soon...maybe!!!

BeCcA said...

Didn't your email used to be on this sight to send you stories?