About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Monday, November 3, 2008

First ultrasound

Well, we had the ultrasound today and found out it's ONE
cute little baby! We saw the heartbeat and it's at 138 bpm
right now which the ultrasound tech said was really good.
Everything is on schedule right now, so we are really excited!
What is everyone else up to? We need to keep this board going
so if any of you are going through any treatments or struggles
or anything I would love to hear from you as I'm sure everyone
else would. This is a great place of support. :) Laura

2 comments:

Jana Dille said...

COngratulations!! I'm glad to finally hear the news. How exciting. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and let us know how it goes:)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Horray! It is a great thing to hear a heartbeat and see your little one. Good luck with everything.