About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

New story

Well I found your blog just linking from one of my friends
to one of her's. I have been going through fertility issues
the past year. I have identical twin girls who are almost
four and a little boy who is almost 2. I never thought that
fertility would be an issue for me. In the past year, I have
had 2 miscarriages and since the last one have been trying
for almost 7 months with no luck of anything. I got a really
bad infection at the hospital after my little boy was born.
When that happened I felt strongly that it would effect my
future, but though the doctors still don't know exactly what
I had, they still are trying to assure me that that is not why
we are having problems now. The miscarriages I have had
both occurred because the egg stops growing as soon as it
implants. Anyways. If anyone has gone through a similar
thing I would love to hear about it. What a great blog you
have. My family blog is emmettandashlee.blogspot.com
I also have a Mom blog beingamomma.blogspot.com
Thanks for the great blog. It is nice to hear stories and
talk to other's who know how you feel. Thanks, Ashlee

p.s. I hope it's okay I posted you're blogs here, if not let
me know a.s.a.p. and I'll remove them! Jana

3 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome, Ashlee! I'm sorry you're having to deal with this issue that none of us ever wanted to deal with. And I'm sorry to hear about the infection. That sounds so scary.

Best of luck to you, and I hope you get it figured out soon.

Laura said...

Glad you could join us Ashlee! This is a great group of ladies that blogs here so you will feel right at home. Keep sending updates to Jana so we can keep up on your story. Sorry about all you've had to go through so far -- no one ever really dreams of walking the infertility road but at least we have others to walk it with.

Dave said...

Hello Jana:
What a wonderful thing you have done by creating this blog. It is awesome!! Brad and his wife Jen are expecting twins in March. It's been over 4 years since his cancer and they were not sure if they could ever have children.
Thanks for giving people a place to come and find strength and support.