About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Laura's results, finally!

I took a test yesterday and....we're gonna have a baby!
A blood test confirmed it today...I'm due June 20th! I
can hardly believe this is real. I've gone for so long
hearing, "The test came back negative", or seeing negatives
on home pregnancy tests. I can't believe it!!

5 comments:

Jana Dille said...

Sorry, I got home later than expected. I just jumped for joy when I read the news and couldn't wait to check my email!!! SO AWESOME!!!! Now we can't wait to follow you through your pregnancy and see how you're doing. Congratulations, best of luck.

Emily said...

Congratulations! This is from Laura, I'm assuming. This is wonderful news and I am so happy for you. What a blessing! Keep us posted!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

WooHoo!!! Laura, I'm so happy & excited for you. Hopefully things continue to go well for you. Please keep us all posted on your pregnancy!

Oh...and for me it really didn't feel real until I started showing. I had to remind myself that it was really happening!

paulak said...

Wow, I am thrilled for you. That is great news. Looking forward to your progress. What a great story for this blog.

Laura said...

Thanks everybody! It is still hard to believe and I have to keep convincing myself that it's real! I will definitely keep you updated on the pregnancy.

Thanks again -- and best of luck to all of you who are still trying. I'll be thinking of you and would love to hear updates on you!