About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

New blog

This blog is for all kinds of women out there who have
struggled with having kids. My heart breaks for all of
you. It's not fair plain and simple. I've met some amazing
women through this experience and I'm very grateful for
all of your friendships and for the support I feel through
all of your stories. Until you've experienced the pain of not
being able to have children and also the lonliness we feel
because of it, it's hard to comrehend; we bond in a way that
others can't. I want everyone to feel comfortable sharing and
asking questions because in the end we're all after the same
goal. I had a friend recently start a new adoption blog with the
same premise. Please share these blogs with those around
you in the hopes that they may be comforted in the
knowledge that they are not alone.

1 comment:

paulak said...

You are totally awesome for posting about my blog. Thank you for your sweet words and thoughts on this direction in life that some of us may take. You made me cry. I really enjoy this connection we have, aside from how we met and why we are friends in the first place. You rock girl!