About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's new?

It's been too long since anyone's posted. Sorry, I've been
a slacker. I don't have any new stories anyway, but we
should be talking about something don't you think? I was
on Laura's blog today so I've asked her to update us on her
pregnancy so stay tuned for that. There have been some
new comments posted on a couple of the stories recently
that I found interesting. One about the HCG test, go find
it and read it, it may clarify some things. Also, all my friends
out there who need to send in your stories, should I start
naming names?? You know who you are! I guess a good
question to ask to get some dialogue going would be: how
do you cope with having infertility?

2 comments:

Jana Dille said...

For me? Luckily I have the gospel in my life and the knowledge that whatever happens to me is for a very good reason. It doesn't always make me feel better though. Also, I'm lucky that I've had the opportunity to have a boy and girl now so I feel like how can I complain? It still doesn't make it fair though. I have great friends and family, and luckily a few who are dealing with the same struggles, so we deal with it together. Someone who's never dealt with it just can't comprehend the pain so it's hard to talk to them as much. I don't know, a lot of prayer, that's for sure!

Danette said...

Run, run, and run some more. Plus all the quality stuff you said!
p.s. You don't need to call me out, I know you are talking about me!!