About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Awesome video

Thought I would share this music video with you ladies. It's called "I Would Die For That" by Kellie Coffey....it just perfectly expresses my deepest emotions about wanting to become a mom....I didn't know if you'd seen it before so I thought I'd share it. Only 4 more days till we get to find out if I'm pregnant! Oh, I'm hoping... Laura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

6 comments:

Jana Dille said...

Hang in there, the wait is almost over. I'm very anxious to hear! Extra prayers for Laura everyone! Thanks for the video, so true.

Emily said...

What a beautiful song. Whoever wrote it must know those feelings.

Good luck, Laura!

paulak said...

Love that video, made me cry.

paulak said...

You are in my prayers for sure.

Laura said...

Every time I need to just feel like my deepest emotions have been expressed, I watch that video and sing along to it. It satisfies something deep inside me that just needs to be heard. The same goes for posting here on this blog -- sometimes I just need to be heard by women like me and so it helps that you're all here. Thanks!

Just 12 more hours till we find out...I have a good feeling about this!! :)

Jana Dille said...

I'm on pins and needles too.....