About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Infertility Etiquette

Hey, I found this great link about Infertility Etiquette.
I learned a ton from it, and thought you may want to
post it to your blog for others to see. Thanks.

www.resolve.org

Thanks Peggy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, that is great site. I will definitely be posting that on my blog for others to read. It seems that infertility is becoming more and more of a problem these days and I am so grateful that this kind of information is out there.