About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Monday, September 15, 2008

tick tock

78 hits so far and no stories yet? C'mon ladies, I know we're all
busy with our day, but get me an email so I can share another
story. I know, I'm impatient it's only been a day and 1/2.
I'll be waiting......................................

1 comment:

Danette said...

Give me until the weekend and I promise to make time to send you my saga. You've heard it before, can't you do a recap for me??? Haha!