About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Please ask around.............

My husband and I tried for almost 5 years before
we conceived number one. Our boy is almost two
and we have been trying again for about a year.
We just moved to Ogden, Utah, and we are thinking
it will be time to look for a new fertility doctor pretty
soon. Does anyone have any recommendations in the
Ogden or Salt Lake areas?

Thanks,Emily

4 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

I was reffered to you by my Cousin.Thanks for sharing your amazing stories. I too have started a blog for infertility sufferers in hopes of helping other women. My blog is justuswomen.blogspot.com Hopefully we can help eachother connect and find answers.
Thanks again

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Hi Emily! My cousin saw someone while she was living in Salt Lake who was really good. I just emailed her to get more info. I'll let you know what I find out.

Emily said...

Thanks Amy!

Laura said...

Hi Emily,
I don't know if this will help or not since I can't give you an actual name, but I was referred to my fertility clinic by my ob/gyn. They sent a referral ahead of my appt and I think the history may have helped. Anyway thought I'd add that just in case it helps you. I really hope it just happens as a miracle for you...that's what I'll pray for! :)