About Me

Twin Falls, Idaho
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Two of which I got through IVF. The third one just a miracle! We're trying for a fourth with one miscarriage since our third. I've had 3 miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. Did 3 rounds of IUI's and then 2 rounds of IVF's. Been through a lot and wanted a place where we could all talk about it. Share you're stories with me, jldxango@hotmial.com.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

UPDATE for Laura

Hi ladies, I had to share the good news! I am really
excited - I went in for my Day 9 Follicle Check
Ultrasound today and it looks like I have quite a few
follicles! I hope there aren't TOO many because I
definitely don't want to do a follicle reduction. But the
ultrasound tech was pretty encouraging and said,
"Hopefully we'll see you next time with a baby in there!"
And I was thinking, Yeah hopefully two babies! :) We've
got to get the most for our money. Ha ha Anyway, I'm
just so happy I had to share that -- I'll keep you updated
when we get to have the IUI or if I have to have a reduction.
Thanks for all your encouragement. I'm keeping all of you
who are trying in my thoughts and prayers -- we're in this
together girls! Laura

And thanks again Jana -- you are great!

4 comments:

Jana Dille said...

woooooooooohooooooooo!! Congrats to you on this happy news. I can't wait to hear more. I know everyone keeping track of you on this blog is pulling for you, especially me!

Danette said...

Congrats!!
I too am hoping all works out for you. I'll keep you in my prayers and check back for the latest update.

Annette said...

Good luck! So nice to hear some good news. I'll be thinking of you.

Emily said...

Awesome! I hope this is it for you! I'll be anxious for an update. Good luck.